Lesson 1 Lesson 2 Lesson 3 Lesson 4 Lesson 5 Lesson 6 Lesson 7 (part 1) Lesson 7 (part 2) Lesson 8 (part 1) 30 pages Lesson 8 (part 2, 20 pages ) Lesson 9 (part 1) Lesson 10 Lesson 11 Lesson 12 Lesson 13
- Grading system:
- All the students are divided into groups consisting of at most three members each.
- The students are expected to form their favorite groups in the first week of the semester. The first set of exercises which are delivered automatically fixes the membership of groups. Absolutely no changes will be accepted later on.
- Each Monday a set of homework will be assigned and posted in this webpage.
- Every set should be solved and returned to me on the due dates. Absolutely no delay will be accepted.
- The exercises are to be solved on a cooperative basis by the members of each group. By cooperative basis we mean that any every single problem should be discussed and worked out by the collaboration of all the members of the group.
- Only one of the exercises in each set will be picked up randomly and graded.
- The grades are announced on a weekly basis on the homepage of the course.
- According to your grade in the final + midterm exams, the percentage of your homework grades will be calculated fromthe following table. The homework sets will be assigned every week which you should return the solutions in due time. You are supposed to work out the homework exercises in collaboration with the members of your group. Each group should consist of no more than 3 students.
- Important Note:
|% of Homework grade in final grade||% of final + midterm exam in final grade||The interval of final + mid-term grade|
In grading the homework, I have also a look at your activity in the class. Therefore two members of the same group may be given two different grades for their homework.