- Sima Baghbanzadeh (co-supervisor, Dr Ali Rezakhani)
- Azam Mani (co-supervisor, Dr Laleh Memarzadeh)
- Mear Mohammad Reza Kouchaki (co-supervisor, Dr Ali Rezakhani)
- Mohammad Hossein Zare (working on the quantum formalism for lattice statistical models)
- Zahra Raissi (working on entanglement distribution)
- Razieh Mohseninia (Working on topological phase transitions)
- Majid Hassani (working on quantum random walks)
- Tahere Abad (working on quantum correlations)
- Parisa Zarkeshian (working on Kitaev-Ising model)
Former PhD Students
- Dr Laleh Memarzadeh Esfahani, graduated in 2008, Now Assistant Professor in Sharif University.
Thesis: Entanglement and capacity of memory channels
She is now a postdoc in university of Camerino in Italy.
- Dr Abolfazl Bayat, graduated in 2007.
Thesis: State transfer through quantum spin chains
He is now a postdoc in Ulm university, Germany.
- Dr. Marzieh Asoudeh, graduated in 2006.
Thesis: Thermal entanglement in many body systems.
She is a now in the department of physics in Shahid Beheshti University.
- Dr. Afsaneh Sadrolashrafi, graduated in 2009.
Thesis: Matrix Product States.
She is a now a postdoc in Georgia Tech University, USA.
- Dr. M. E. Fouladvand, graduated in 2000.
Thesis: Reaction diffusion models in one dimensional lattices
He is currently assistant professor of physics in Zanjan University , Zanjan, Iran.
- Dr. Farhad Jafarpour Hamedani, Graduated in 2001.
Thesis: One dimensional stochastic systems.
He worked as a Postdoc in Max Plank Institute, Dresden, Germany from 2001 till 2003. He is now associate professor of physics in Bu Ali Sina University in Hamedan.
- Dr. Nayereh Majd, graduated in 2005.
Thesis: Exact solutions for universal holonomic quantum gates.
- Dr. Abdollah Langari, graduated in 1998.
Thesis: Quantum Renormalization Group on one dimensional lattices.
He worked as a Postdoc in Max Plank Institute, Dresden, Germany from 1998 till 2000. Afterward he was appointed assistant professor of physics in the institute of advanced studies in basic sciences (IASBS) in Zanjan and finally moved to Sharif University of Technology in the fall of 2005, where he is now professor of physics.
- Dr. Abolfazl Ramezanpour, graduated in 2004.
Thesis: Small World Netwoks.
He is now a postdoc in univesity of Turin, Italy.
Thesis: Quantum Cloning .
After graduation he had a postdoc with Paolo Zanardi in Italy and then with Barry Sanders in university of Calgary and one with Daniel Lidar in university of southern California. He is now assistant professor of physics in Sharif university of Technology.
- Dr. Sahar Alipour (co-supervised with Dr Ali Tayefeh Rezakhani), graduated in 2012.
Thesis: Quantum Estimation.