Welcome to my homepage. I am currently professor of theoretical physics at Sharif University of Technology. Here you will mainly find the description of courses that I have given and will give in the forthcoming semesters. You can also use this page to download exercise sets, and see the results of your exams.
You will also find my short biography, a summary of my research interests, the names my students, and the topics they have worked or are working on now. You can also go to the page news in Science, where you will find short accounts (in Persian) of new discoveries in different fields of science. Finally you can also go to the outside physics; page, which I like very much, where I put materials not related to physics.
- Quantum information (Cryptography, Entanglement, Topological Quantum Computation, Quantum channels and maps),
- Quantum and statistical field theory (Exactly solved models, matrix product states in spin systems and in quantum field theory.)
Teaching Program for Next Academic Year (Fall 2012, Spring 2013)
- Quantum Computation and Information I (Fall Semester 2012) for graduate students
- Critical Phenomena (Fall Semester 2012) for graduate students.
- Quantum Computation and Information II (Spring Semester 2013) for graduate students.
- Statistical Field Theory(Spring Semester 2013) for graduate students.