Mehdi Ahmadi-Boroujeni, Ph.D.
School of Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
Tel: Off. (+98-21) 66165906,
Selected Conference Contributions
Terahertz systems and technology, Photonics, Microwave and Millimeter-Wave Passive Components, Antennas and Propagation.
2. Mehdi Ahmadi-Boroujeni and Mahmoud Shahabadi, “Application of the generalized multipole technique to the analysis of a ladder parallel-plate waveguide for terahertz guided-wave applications,” Journal of the Optical Society of America B, vol. 27, pp. 2061-2067, 2010.
3. M. Ahmadi-Boroujeni and M. Shahabadi, “Modal analysis of multilayer planar lossy anisotropic optical waveguides,” Journal of Optics A: Pure Applied Optics, vol. 8, pp. 856–863, 2006.
4. M. Ahmadi-Boroujeni and M. Shahabadi, “Full-wave analysis of lossy anisotropic optical waveguides using a transmission line approach based on a Fourier technique,” Journal of Optics A: Pure Applied Optics, vol. 8, pp. 1080–1087, 2006.
5. M. Stecher, C. Jansen, M. Ahmadi-Boroujeni, R. Lwin, A. Stefani, O. Bang, M. Koch, and G. Town, “Polymeric THz 2D photonic crystal filters fabricated by fiber drawing,” IEEE Transactions on Terahertz Science and Technology, vol. 2, March 2012.
6. E. Bagheri-Korani, K. Mohammadpour-Aghdam, M. Ahmadi-Boroujeni, E. Arbabi,M. Nemati, “A physical optics based near-field analysis method for the design of dual polarized fan beam shaped reflector antennas,� �Int. J. Electron. Commun. ,2015.
7. H. Shirinabadi, E. Arbabi, E. Bagheri-Korani,M. Ahmadi-Boroujeni, and K. Mohammadpour-Aghdam, “Design and realization od a novel nonplanar dual-polarized log-periodic dipole array for 1-13 GHz,” MICROWAVE AND OPTICAL TECHNOLOGY LETTERS, vol. 58, 2016.
8. M. Bod, M. Ahmadi-Boroujeni, K. Aghdam, "Broadband loaded monopole antenna with a novel on-body matching network," AEU International Journal of Electronics and Communications, vol. 70, pp. 1551-1555, 2016.
9. H. Shirinabadi, M. Ahmadi-Boroujeni, E. Arbabi, K. Aghdam, "Design of a printed non-planar dual-polarised log-periodic dipole array," IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, 2016.
10. M. Moghadam and M. Ahmadi-Boroujeni, “Design of a hybrid spoof plasmonic sub-terahertz waveguide with low bending loss in a broad frequency band,” Optics Express, vol. 25, pp. 6860-6873, 2017.
11. E. Rahmai and M. Ahmadi-Boroujeni, “Improving the efficiency and directivity of THz photoconductive antennas by using a defective photonic crystal substrate,” Optics Communications, vol. 412, pp. 74-79, 2018.
Selected Conference Contributions
1. M. Ahmadi-Boroujeni, M. Shahabadi, and K. Altmann, “THz plasmonic devices based on an array of metallic posts in a parallel-plate waveguide,” International Conference on Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves, IRMMW-THz 2013, Sept. 2013, Mainz, Germany.
2. M. Ahmadi-Boroujeni and M. Shahabadi, “Parallel-plate ladder waveguide for millimeter-wave and terahertz waveguiding,” IEEE International Microwave Symposium, IMS 2011, July 2011, Baltimore, USA.
3. M. Ahmadi-Boroujeni and M. Shahabadi, “Analysis of coupled anisotropic optical waveguides,” Asia Pacific Microwave Conference, 2006, Japan.
4. M. Ahmadi-Boroujeni and M. Shahabadi, “Full-wave modal analysis of anisotropic optical waveguides with arbitrary refractive index,” 12th Iranian Conference on Optics and Photonics, 2006, Shiraz, Iran.
5. M. Ahmadi-Boroujeni, K. Z. Aghaie, and M. Shahabadi, “Semi-analytical method for the full-wave modal analysis of anisotropic optical waveguides,” Asia Pacific Microwave Conference, 2005, China.
6. M. Karami, M. Ahmadi Boroujeni, A. Afzali-Kusha and R. Faraji-Dana, “Semi-analytic model for dispersion relation of nanowire lasers,” Nano-Net 2007 Interanational Conferece, Sep. 2007, Italy.
7. M. Stecher, C. Jansen, M. Ahmadi-Boroujeni, R. Lwin, A. Stefani, O. Bang, M. Koch, and G. Town, “Fiber drawn 2D polymeric photonic crystal THz filters,”CLEO 2012, USA.
8. E. Bagheri-Korani, M. Ahmadi-Boroujeni, K. Mohammadpour-Aghdam, “A Procedure for the Design of Wideband Slant-Polarized Shaped Reflector Antennas Using a PO-based Near Field Analysis Method,� APMC 2015, China.
9. M. Ahmadi-Boroujeni, "Parallel-plate waveguide integrated filters and lenses realized by metallic posts for terahertz applications," International Conference on Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves, IRMMW-THz 2016, Sept. 2016, Copenghagen, Denmark.